Play Clash Royale on Bluestacks: Beginner’s Guide
Do you want to play Clash Royale on Bluestacks? Well, there is a weird problem going on with Clash Royale on Bluestacks. Your game will crash without any reason and that would just close the game automatically, I don’t think it’s crashing but quite like that.
I’ve got a guide for you to install Clash Royale on your PC and play the game on Bluestacks. I wasn’t able to play till I found the right way to play and install Clash Royale on Bluestacks. Now, it’s working properly. This game just released for Android but still some countries are on pending for the release, but no worries, I’ve got the solution with me to play Clash Royale on those non-released countries.
However, you’ll be able to play like me. Although I’m playing the game on my mobile phone which is using the Android OS, I wanted to play the game on the big screen my PC monitor. So, I’d to find a way of playing this game on my PC. However, it was crashing at the first attempts. But it’s working now.
In this post, I’m going to share with you the way to play Clash Royale on Bluestacks without having the game crashed. Keep reading and follow this guideline which fixed my problem for the crashing bug. Note that it’s not a problem with the game, it’s the Bluestacks’ problem.
Play Clash Royale on Bluestacks: Installing Bluestacks
As it’s the beginner’s guide, I’m starting from the downloading step. Follow these steps to get Bluestacks on your PC.
- Go to Bluestacks.com.
- Click on the download button to start downloading.
- The download will start automatically.
- Install the software on your PC.
Now move to the next steps on downloading Clash Royale and installing the game on Bluestacks.
Play Clash Royale on Bluestacks without Crashing error
I recommended the latest version of Bluestacks because the old versions aren’t compatible with Clash Royale and that’s the reason for the game getting crashed. So what’s that solution? You’ve to download the latest version of Bluestacks and install for running Clash Royale.
Note: These steps has to be done on the Bluestacks emulator itself.
- Download Clash Royale APK file if it’s not available for your country in Play store.
- After downloading completes, install the APK file.
- Wait a few seconds, up to 20 seconds for the game to install.
- Once installed, open the game.
- It’ll take around 2 minutes in the first attempted and you’ll be stuck at 50% loading screen for a minute or so.
- No need to worry, it’ll automatically restart once and now, you’ll find the game loads completely.
- Now, you’ll be logged in to your Google account automatically to safeguard your progress.
- Complete the game’s tutorials and here you go.
Here is a guide to “play Clash Royale on Bluestacks”. Now you can enjoy the game on the bigger screen and enjoy double. Because when you’re entering an arena, that’s what you need, bigger and larger view of enemies, to fight them.
Now, you too can play Clash Royale on Bluestacks on your PC without having any errors. So, make sure to download the latest version of Bluestacks because that’s what works best and is much better than the previous version of the software.
Liked the tutorial post: “Play Clash Royale on Bluestacks: Beginner’s Guide”? Give it a share and comment below to let me know if you face any problems or any other errors, I’ll try my best to decrypt the problem. Enter the arena now on the bigger screen!