Hay Day Private Servers April 2017 (Android & iOS)
It’s been about 3 months I shared the previous update. So today, I made up my mind to share the Hay Day Private Servers April 2017 which I’d found earlier while trying to help my friend. Although, I don’t play Hay Day, but I think many of our audience of CRG is actually playing this game. 😀
To be honest, I think this game is quite fun as even my cousin, recently, just got addicted too. I won’t lie as I too enjoy the game’s mechanisms and everything overall. My friend wanted me to find a working private server that works for both Android and iOS.
Hay Day Private Servers April 2017
It’s been a week I’d found these Hay Day Private Servers April 2017. Now, before you join these servers, you must know the features these servers are packing for you. 😀
- Unlimited coins.
- Unlimited diamonds.
- It’s just like the original game just with unlimited money.
- You’ve to buy plants and stuff from real players.
- There are no bots except for Greg (the game’s character).
Unlike Clash of Clans Private Servers, these Hay Day Private Servers April 2017 are much enjoyable for a couple of reasons. Here’s one: you can actually plant and grow, and harvest and again grow. That’s nothing to get bored of, that’s what the game is all about. 😉
Joining Hay Day Private Servers April 2017
Here are the steps you need to follow to get connected to the private servers:
- Download the Hay Day Private Server Switcher from the download links.
- Now open the app, and you’ll see a list of servers.
- Choose any of the servers from the list, and click connect.
iOS (No Jailbreak)
- Go to WiFi settings.
- Then locate the ‘i‘ icon beside the network you’re connected to.
- Now, tap on Static IP.
- Now replace both the DNS1 and DNS2 to the ones mentioned below.
- Now turn off your WiFi & again turn it back on.
That’s all about the new Hay Day Private Servers April 2017. My friend was totally impressed with these servers as he had to actually grow, harvest and do all the things he had to do in the real Supercell’s server. Now, that’s some top notch match with the official one. 😉
If you had any issues while trying to connect, make sure to leave them in the comments. However, if this post helped you, don’t forget to share on Facebook and your other social profiles to let your friends know about these mod servers. 😀
Subscribe to our newsletter for more updates daily!