The Clash of Clans Miner – Guide, Strategy & Winning Tips
Who isn’t excited about the Clash of Clans Miner?? 😀
It was a great time of excitement after the big May COC update which welcomed new members. One cute little creature called the “Baby Dragon” arrived. The other, known as the “Clash of Clans Miner” who is a short, clever and hard working troop of the village! However, the Baby Dragon was brought to Clash of Clans because most Clash Royale players. Most seemed to like the Clash Royale Baby Dragon. But on the other hand, the Clash of Clans Miner is a totally new member of the Supercell Family. 😀
In this revolutionary update, the Clash of Clans Miner which had been predicted long before, but most people called this- Mole. At last, something similar has been brought to life. But as it’s a very new troop, many players, even those high level players face serious strategy problem with this new troop. So, this post will help you with some of the best tips for winning with the Clash of Clans Miner, all these tips and strategy are followed by ‘Pro’ players, and they know how to make its best use.
The Clash of Clans Miner: Facts
“These sneaky shovels burrow underground, pass beneath walls and pop up right next to their targets. While underground, Miners cannot be damaged and will not trigger traps, but still gain bonuses from Spells.”
- The Miner is a man wearing a blue shirt along with a brown backpack, wearing a hard silver looking hat. On top of the hat is a melting candle, and possesses a shovel to dig down the earth.
- The Miner is the 12th and the last troop of the barrack.
- The Miner has no favorite target meaning that he attacks the buildings near him at first. But one thing that makes him capable of being a defensive is whenever he senses any Clan Castle troop being released, he will leave this targeted building, and instead attacking them, which makes him very good at defense.
- When he is at level 1/2 the metal hat is silver-colored.
- When he is at level 3/4 the color of the metal hat turns from silver to gold. 😉
- The Miner was brought to Supercell on the 24th of May 2016.
- The Miner is one troop that doesn’t need to break through walls, unlike the Hog Rider that jump over it, the Miner goes from the ground to the other side, surprising the enemy troops.
- The Miner looks exactly like the builders, maybe, they’re just brothers. 😀
- The Miner wears a blue shirt in the image or icon, but once he is trained, he is ready to show his muscles, wearing a red t-shirt as I can say. 😀
Clash of Clans Miner: Strategy and Tips
Here are some small tips or strategy that you can follow to trick out your enemies in no time. 😉
- The Miner is very similar to a Hog Rider as I told earlier, that means, it can easily bypass a wall, but unlike the Hog Rider, it’s invincible when underground, so you could use it to surprise-attack your enemy troops easily.
- Miners could be used as traps for luring out Clan Castle troops, and is a great way to distract them, as it goes in and out of the ground in multiple locations, and is quite hard to get catch of.
- You cannot place your Miner within the red area, you must place it outside the red area like any other troops, the way which Clash Royale doesn’t follow.
- As I told earlier, the Clash of Clans Miner can be used as a great defensive troop, as it goes underground, and then coming out, and taking down some of the troops’ health which makes it easier for other troops to kill them within 1/2 hits. And killing a Miner is no easy task to perform, it’s totally a mischievous character. That makes it harder to catch and more powerful, taking as little damage as possible. 😀
Clash of Clans Miner: Statistics
|Preferred Target||Attack Type||Housing Space||Training Time||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Barracks Level Required||Range|
|None||Single Target||5||5m||24||1.7s||12||0.5 tiles|
|Level||Damage per Second||Damage per Attack||Hitpoints||Training Cost||Research Cost||Laboratory Level Required||Research Time|
Let me know what you think of this awesome new troop, I feel it’s kinda a very useful troop for both defensive & offensive purposes. I don’t know whether you could use it in some other techniques too. But I’ll try to sort out some more techniques that seem to work perfectly with it. But if you have a greater way to use the Miner, don’t hesitate, share that in the comments, which will help other players too. 😉
If you liked this post, don’t wait, click on the Share button and share with your friends the strategy you have just learned. Share it on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ to let your clan members know what tactics they could use to win more battles than present. Also sign up for daily updates, and once you’re within our group, you can receive very small tactics to big secrets in Clash of Clans or Clash Royale. Thanks for the continuous support for this blog. 😀